The Saddleback Running Club is committed to creating and maintaining a safe environment for our athletes and coaches. We will follow CDC guidelines and will operate as follows during the pandemic.
What runners MUST bring with them to each practice:
- Track bag or backpack
- Water bottle or Hydro
- Hand Sanitizer
- Mask for walking from the car to practice and then back to the car after practice. We will not be asking the kids to wear masks while running.
Protocols to share with your athletes:
- Parents should take the temperature of their athlete(s) before coming to practice.
- Anyone with a temperature above 100.3 should stay home.
- Parents should drop off their athlete(s) and stay in the car.
- Athletes should use the restroom before arriving at practice.
- Maintain 6ft distancing while running.
- No hi-fives, handshakes, or hugs.
- No sharing of water.
- If they had a fever or felt ill, or someone in their household had/has a fever or felt/feels ill, they should stay home.